Ofsted inspection report 09th February 2016
Ofsted inspection report 11th_July_2011
At our school you will find:
- High quality teaching and learning where raising standards is paramount.
- A broad and creative curriculum personalised to children’s strengths.
- Quality first hand experiences that bring learning to life.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic staff, who carefully match their teaching to the varying need of each child.
- High expectations for all, with children encouraged to take ownership of their learning.
- Learning enriched by innovative use of modern technologies.
- Celebration of all achievements, including being the first school in the country to achieve the Gold Go4It Standard.
‘The outstanding curriculum is carefully orchestrated to take account of the needs of all groups of children, with ICT adding an exciting dimension to many subjects.’ – OFSTED
‘My child loves school and enjoys the opportunity to learn new things all of the time.’ – Parent
Thanks to all parents for their positive feedback about the school, but if you would like to make it more official, please visit OFSTED’s parent view site in order to submit this online by clicking on the picture.