- Curriculum Brochure Autumn Term 2017 Year 2B
- Curriculum Map Autumn Term 2017 Year 2B and 2G
- Year 2 SATs Information Evening September 2017
- Marking and Feedback Policy February 2017
- Marking Codes February 2017
- Year 2 2017 SATs Morning Presentation
- Progression in Calculations March 2017
- Calculation Policy Guidance March 2017
- Maths Parents Evening 23rd March 2017
- Year 2 SATs Information Evening 22_9_16
- Home Learning Information Morning Years 1-3 Sep 2016
We hope that you have had a fantastic Christmas and wish you all a happy, prosperous new year. Thank you for all of your support so far and we are looking forward to working with you this term to ensure the continued progress of the children.
This term, Miss Duah will be working with Miss Bines in 2B as a Graduate Teacher. Mrs Foley will now be working with Miss Grant in 2G for this term.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any issues about your child, then please do not hesitate to ask. You are more than welcome to catch me briefly before/after school in the playground or to make an appointment to meet after school.
Our PE days will be:
- Thursdays and Fridays (Indoor and Outdoor P.E)
Outdoor P.E. will be taught by Mr Reisman and Indoor PE (dance) will be taught by Miss Bines.
It is essential that your child has the correct PE kit and suitable footwear in school all of the time.
Homework will be sent home on Fridays, to be completed and returned by the following Wednesday. The children will be able to discuss their homework at school if they need any extra help. However, your support with home learning is vital for the children to achieve their full potential.
It is also important for you and your child to read every night and to complete their reading journal. Please also ensure that your child brings their book bag to school every day.
Thank you for your support!
This half term, we will be reading Here Comes Traction Man. Children will be writing their own action stories.
Friday 19th January – Enterprise Day
Friday 9th February – Last day of Spring term 1
Monday 19th February – Start of Spring term 2
Saturday 17th February – Family Quiz
Monday 26th February – Parent Consultations
Wednesday 28th February – Parent Consultations
Thursday 22nd March – Year 2 school trip to the Museum of London (based on the Fire of London)